Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Day!!!

Today is the big day!! The helicopters are out, people are pumped, everyone is wearing red, Vancouver is totally the place to be! I am exceptionally excited, the nearer the Olympics get the more my total buy-in to the madness surprises me. In seven hours the opening ceremonies will commence. Speaking of which, I got a last minute ticket to the openings dress rehearsal, pretty cool. Got to see the performers and take it all in. Unfortunately I can’t make any comment on what I saw but I am really looking forward to seeing it on TV with all of the athletes.

Tonight I’m heading to one of the outdoor venues to take it all in. I’m meeting up with one of my friends from Newfoundland that is here for a couple of days. The excitement in the city is palpable, such a cool place to be!

No comments: