Thursday, October 28, 2010

On my way to the Rock

In three hours I will board my flight back to the Rock, couldn't possibly be more excited. I home all of the excitement wears off by the time I get on the plane, otherwise I am going to be pretty exhausted tomorrow. My arrival in NL is going to be hectic at best... the weekend schedule is action packed.

Here is a run down:
Friday
Arrive -11:15 am
Lunch with Dad
Nap!
Party at the Ivesters for my return - get dolled up in Halloween costume... possibly freeze to death

Saturday
Day - decorate for Jill's party
Dinner - cook a three course meal for Mom and Sherry (It's almost Sherry's b-day)
Evening - Party at Jill's

Sunday
11-1 - Frisbee with NL women's team
2-4 Nan's 80th B-day at Dads
Evening - see Shelley and Julie... hopefully if all plans pan out

Monday
Pass out!

10 Days really doesn't seem like enough time, but I am sure that I will fit it in along with a little 'around da' bay' time.

I am not sure if I am going to entirely miss NL or if it will be great to go home but happy to be back in Vancouver too... it's a hard call. I guess I will know in 10 days. Really the main thing is that I miss the people incredibly... if only I could transplant them all... but I do love a lot of things about Sin City too...

Three hours!!

No comments: