Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halfway mark

So keeping on top of attending yoga is hard enough, blogging about it is nearly impossible. Days 6-15, were a mix of flow, cycling and power yoga. I have reached the half way mark for the 30 dyas but I’m 3 classes behind. This MUST be rectified this week if I am going to enter the final stretch with any sanity.

I really wonder why I get involved with such challenges. Yes my posture is better and it gives me things to do in my unemployed state but I really don’t know what kind of fulfillment I will get from this. After talking with several other people today they all seem to feel that this was a good commitment and they can feel the difference… really I find it minimal. My body is still in some pain each day from some random move the previous day but I do have to admit I am getting better each class. I no longer worry that I might knock over my fellow yogi.

Today’s class was by far the hardest one to date. If I had taken this class a little earlier on I would have given up, but fortunately it was just a really good workout today.

In other news in life, I am due to give in and start temping. Enough faffing about and looking for employment that would be long-term, I need an income and I can look for a job on the side. I think I will properly settle into Vancouver upon employment… or that’s the hope. There have been a couple of longer-term options but I am waiting those out.

Random adventures as of late have been a night of clubbing with Krista, checking out the Aquarium with Ash and getting to know the volleyball crowd better. And in possibly the most exciting news I have purchased a guitar! Time to put some lyrics to songs and work on getting better. All is well in the land of rain and clouds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be attempting yoga tomorrow!! More on that later!!