Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kelowna bound again

It is a little embarrassing to say that while I am about to go to the Okanagan for the fourth or fifth time this year I have experienced very little of it. Maybe one of the 28 things I should do this year should be experience the Okanagan. Go to a winery, find the mini-horse ranch that I heard about from one of our photographers, do something on the lake...

However this trip is just another in and out all work based trip. It was also -20 a couple of days ago and is calling for -11ish while I am out there so I am going to be doing my finest to not lose any fingers.

Although, I have to say the weather in Vancouver has not been what I expected. There was a -8 day and snow. Not snow that went away once it hit the ground. Snow that stayed. Not what I signed up for! It is also calling for snow in Vancouver. Please see below:



I love that 5-10cm of snow warrants a storm watch!

That being said, it looks like it should break on Friday and next week we will be back into the positive numbers.

No comments: