Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When did I grow up?!?

I just signed the contract for my current job to be extended... permanently. Holy scary! All of my commitment issues are coming to the forefront... I freaked out when I bought a couch, this seems bigger. I say this but I know I want to be in Vancouver, I love marketing and I get lots of interesting projects. I just never thought I would be the type to have a permanent job for some reason. Maybe it is the gypsy in me. But I am perfectly happy in Vancouver; there is so much to do, great people, and good long-term job opportunities.

Maybe this all stems from my lack of desire to grow up. Once you grow up you don’t get to go back. Someone out of my friends has to be the lagger, I have decided it will be me.

1 comment:

Philip Lynch said...

Interesting blog you have here Amanda. Sounds like you have an exciting life going on. Yeah, I guess you're 28 now like me. Sometimes it's hard to believe. Keep up the good work.